Commercial buildings contain a variety of surfaces, which is why you need a cleaning service that specializes in floor care.
No matter the type of flooring, we’ve got you covered.
Surveys have shown that the cleanliness of the floor in a facility affects people’s perceptions of that facility. Commercial buildings contain a variety of surfaces, which is why you need a cleaning company that specializes in floor care. Heavy traffic, weather conditions and even the occassional dropped cup of coffee are just a few of the hazards that the average commercial floors might be subject to. No job is too tough for us to tackle, so don’t let dirt, stains, and debris tarnish your floors any longer.
Let Us Help
When you need a deep cleaning that leaves your floors beaming, Kleenrite is the name to call. We specialize in professional floor care for all kinds of floors; rug, carpet, tiles, stone, wood, concrete, rubber, marble etc. With our green cleaning materials and methods we can help you maintain a healthy workplace that is good for your employees, clients and the environment.
Our floor care cleaning services in Nigeria
- HONING – This process entails specialized grinding of the affected floor and smoothen via diamond abrasives and finishing with cream and powder polish for restoration of sheen and aesthetic glitter.
- BURNISHING/POLISHING OF TERRAZZO MARBLE – Floor burnishing involves a process of detailed preparation of the floor via stripping and neutralizing and scaling before finally laying choice self-shine polish and finishing with a 200rpm heavy duty propane burnishing machine.
- CURING/POLISHING OF WOOD – Here, we sand, seal and lay polish and buff thereby restoring fresh, sheen and aesthetics to the floor.
- HOIST EXTRACTION SYSTEM – This involves the use of special powder (sponges) which are spread, buried and rubbed into the rug / carpet pile and sucked up with micro-filter vacuum machine.
- STEM WASHING OF CARPETS – This involves the use of high powered steam / hot water extractors. Pressurized sprayers are used to apply fine solution into the rug, carpet, upholstery pile and are equally used to pick up the loosened and suspended dirt. Aero dryer facilitates and finishes the drying process in a jiffy.